Committee on Mission and Outreach
Doug Sensabaugh, chair
Disaster Response Team – Dave Thalman, Director
Moffett Grant Fund Committee – Mary Lou Cox, chair
Ethiopia Partnership Committee – John Fisher, chair
Shenandoah Living Waters Team – Mac Sterrett, Team Leader
Membership: Chair, Vice-Chair, Ten Members-at-Large
Purpose: To coordinate local, national, and international mission work through congregations and mission communities by providing information and resources and to oversee and coordinate presbytery-wide mission work.
1. Receive and discuss reports regularly from all mission communit ies.
2. Communicate with congregations and mission communities regarding mission
3. Oversee and staff and receive reports regularly from any presbytery-wide mission
4. Conduct mission-oriented workshops and mission fairs regularly.
5. Inform congregations and mission communities of denominational mission opportunities.
6. Provide mission resource materials for congregations and mission communities.
7. Oversee and administer mission-related funds of the presbytery.
8. Keep an accurate list of all mission activities involving congregations and mission communities.
9. Encourage and facilitate the creation of new mission communities around common missional interests.
10. Promote ecumenical partnerships in mission.
Ramsey Mission Grants
The Committee on Mission & Outreach makes funds available in the form of grants to churches and groups within the presbytery needing funding assistance for mission projects. The updated Guidelines and Application are posted below. For more information, contact Doug Sensabaugh, chair, via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramsey Grant Application (pending)