Membership: Chair, Vice-Chair, Ten Members-at-Large
Purpose: To formulate and implement a comprehensive plan for location, funding, and development of new congregations and new worshipping communities within the bounds of the presbytery.
1. Design and implement a process for determining where and what kinds of congregations or worshipping communities are needed.
2. Design and implement a process for determining pastoral leadership for new congregations and worshipping communities.
3. Design a packet of information and steps useful to those who will be organizing new congregations or worshipping communities.
4. Work with existing congregations and/or individuals who have interest in seeding a new congregation or worshipping community.
5. Develop and maintain procedures for the use of new congregational development funds.