A Subcommittee of Committee on Church Development
Congregational Transformation is people…
moving evermore completely…
to embrace with clarity and passion…
the mission Jesus gave the Church!
Transformation has two dimensions:
1- The “aha” of seeing the difference between maintenance and mission, and choosing with resoluteness to become missional in congregational lifestyle.
2 – The long process of aligning congregational behavior with the vision and mission that God is calling the church to be and do …
the Great Commandment and the Great Commission.
When we use the words transform, transforming, and transformation, we understand both of these meanings are included.
Catch the Spark 3 Resources
Dr. Ken McFayden – Keynote Speaker
* Around the Fire: Warm Feelings and Good Stories from the Past
* When the Fire Has Died Down: An New Mourning
* A New Fire: Resurrecting the Old, Starting Anew
* ARE YOU ON FIRE: Leading Adaptively in a New Day – Handout
* Spiritual Strategic Journey Inventory – download Adobe pdf file
* Friday Evening Powerpoint – download Adobe pdf file
* Saturday Morning PowerPoint – download Adobe pdf file
* Dialogue Comments from SPYCE Youth – download Adobe pdf file