ETHIOPIAN PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
The Ethiopian Partnership Committee
is a Sub-Committee of the Committee on Mission and Outreach (CMO). Through CMO, the Partnership Sub-Committee is charged with the following responsibilities:
1. Preparing prayer requests for regular prayer for our Partner Synod.
2. Planning visits and interactions with the partners.
3. Serving as a link to missionaries from Shenandoah Presbytery to Illubabor.
4. Providing information and publicity about the Partnership utilizing Partnership web site and Presbytery communication tools.
5. Making budget requests to support these efforts and monitoring the expenditures.
6. Plan regular celebrations of the Partnership.
Many opportunities are available for learning and supporting the Partnership activities and events. Use the links above to learn about the history of the Partnership, about Ethiopia’s history and customs, about the iCARE Program and the Gore Home for Children, and to read stories written by past travelers to Ethiopia.